Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The only thing that holds us together...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Romanticism Paper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MyEmoHellix
MyEmoHellix

Mood : Loved by Fidd like Fidd loves no one else.

Dark Romanticism Paper Empty
PostSubject: Dark Romanticism Paper   Dark Romanticism Paper EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 2:57 pm

((Today in class, we were asked to write a dark romaticism paper.. I sorta, well, I did base this off of Kure. Had to throw something together, hope you like.))

I slowly walked through the shadowy halls. I could feel the despair; her despair in the air, which brought a smile to my face. I could hear her sobbings and dthe desparate attempts to find a room to hide in. Soon the sounds of her sobbings were overcome by the echoing of my laughter.
I try coaxing her to me. Of course she doesn't come though. Why does she run from me? Can she not see I am only trying to lov her? they always run though and they never stay for long.
I call out to her again but I am only answered by silence. where has my sweet love gone off to? I walk quietly, trying to listen for that small pathetic breath of hers. Each of my steps creak with the cold rotted floor boards. i came to a stop at the end of the hall. Slowly, i turn the knob and push open the door. The setting semed almost empty. the only things probably sheltering within the room were the dust bunnies and small insects. the tattered curtains swayed with the wind, giving it them the illustion of dreadful ghosts. I step into the room and gaze around quietly.
"My dearest," I say, "Please come to me. I promise I won't hurt you."
Nothing.
There's a sudden shifting sound. I turn quicly to see my dearest try to escape from the room. In panic, she ran but clumsily ran into a covered mirror that was leaned on a chair.
How clumsy of her; one of the traits I love about her though. I could see the crimsion forming on her arms from the broken glass. this brings a bigger smile to my face. Oh, how beautiful crimson looked on a woman. Why could that color be worn by all women?
She tries pulling herself up to her feet but fails. Her sobs became more hystarical when I began walking towards her. My heart fluttered with joy at this. Her voice was that of an angel, I must say. She begins trying to drag herself away from me.
"I open up my arms to you and only tried to love you. Yet here we are, you are trying to run away. Why my dear? Can you not see what I am trying to do? I only want your heart my sweetest." Though it seems my words were far from comforting for her.
She is finally able to pull herslef up to run. I swept down to pick up a large shard of glass. It almost seemed as if time itself had slowed down just for me.
Her blood splattered onto the floor when the glass was sliced against her neck. She fell to the floor with a thud. No sob, no breath, not even a whimper came from her. Her hair became damp with the beautiful, crystaling red that poured from her neck.
I clasped my hands together with joy.
"Oh my dearest, look what you made me do! though the positives from this is how beautiful you now look! the most beautiful you've ever been." I say leaning over her precious corpse. "Your heatr is always mine, my love."

The crows seemed to watch me as I pranced from the house. My hands were close to my chest, her heart in my hands. I hold it up for the world to see. I want to show off our undying love.
"Our love is forever."

Last edited by MyEmoHellix on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kure
Admin
Kure

Mood : hi

PostSubject: Re: Dark Romanticism Paper   Dark Romanticism Paper EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:02 pm

Yep, that's Kure.

He likes making a "beautiful mess" of things.

Also I imagined him skipping like a school girl.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DatHoodedZombie
MyEmoHellix
MyEmoHellix

PostSubject: Re: Dark Romanticism Paper   Dark Romanticism Paper EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:21 pm

Once I started writing this, I couldn't stop.
Then I kept telling myself, "What would Kure do?"

And yesh, I did too and I giggled a bit to myself in class.
Back to top Go down
Kure
Admin
Kure

Mood : hi

PostSubject: Re: Dark Romanticism Paper   Dark Romanticism Paper EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:29 pm

Kure would have skipped like a school girl that's what.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DatHoodedZombie
MyEmoHellix
MyEmoHellix

PostSubject: Re: Dark Romanticism Paper   Dark Romanticism Paper EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:32 pm

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Romanticism Paper   Dark Romanticism Paper Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Romanticism Paper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Stories/Writings-
Jump to: