Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The only thing that holds us together...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forgot the title.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NecroDancer

Mood : anything mood?

Forgot the title. Empty
PostSubject: Forgot the title.   Forgot the title. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:50 pm

ℓαιя ℓαιя, ѕєт мє σи fιяє, вυяи αℓℓ му ѕσυℓ αωαу

ι ωαℓкє∂ αи∂ ωαℓкє∂ υитιℓ ι ¢συℓ∂и'т ωαℓк иσ мσяє, ι ¢σℓℓαρѕє∂ σи тнє ¢σℓ∂ gяσυи∂, ιи тнє ѕтяєєтѕ σи ℓσи∂σи 1859.

"Can you spare some shilling sir?" a small boney boy pleaded,
"Go away street urchine!" a huge man hit the small boy across the face, he fell to the ground and rubbed his face, getting up again and walking off, he found an old can he smiled, "Please...have some food in it." he looked into the rusty can, all it contained was a rusty circle, he took it out and rubbed it, it suddenly had a bronze spot. A slight gasp escaped his mouth, finally, it shaped out to be 2 farthings, he keep it close and walked over to the bakery, put the farthings on the table and said, "c..can I get anything with that ma'am?" A pretty, young lass walked over to the filthy child, she smiled, "Oh of course." she grabbed a bread roll, and cut it in half, defenetly worth more than 2 farthings, she handed it to the boy in a brown paper bag, which was like a silver platter. He took the bread out and said to the girl again, "But miss, this is way to much for what I pay'd ye." the girl turned around, "Shh, if my master hears you say that I will get a good slap behind the ear." the small boy nodded and put the bread in the bag, "Whats your name miss anyways?" The girl stood up straight, "My name is Zelda." The boy nodded and dipped his head in a polite manner, "They call me Eadred ma'am." Zelda giggled, "Oh please, just cal..." she was interrupted by a loud massculine voice shouting, "Get back to work you petty woman!" he growled and contiued to bake, Zelda frowned, "nice meeting you Eadred." she went back to work as Eadred left the bakery, he took out the bread and ate it, stuffing huge chunks into his mouth and swollowing.

The baker walked over to Zelda, his eyes dull but it was easy to see that he had a huge angery flame blazing in them. He grabbed her by the hair and threw her into the kitchen and shoo'd everyone out of the bakery, even if they were holding something they didn't pay for. He closed the kichen door and grabbed the blood stained whip on the wall, he whacked Zelda until she collaped in a puddle of blood, he growled, "Now listen here you brat, if you don't do what I tell you I will throw you out in them streets and leave you to starve..now tell me why did you give that boy more than he pay'd for?" she looked up at him and mumbled febly, "s..sorry..." he cracked her again, and yelled louder, "ANSWER M..." he was cut off as the bakery door slammed down, the poilce flooded in, there was about 5, he turned around as they grabbed his arm, almost yelling, "You are under arrest for murder!" they walked out of the bakery, except for one, he walked over to Zelda, "You ok ma'am?" she shook her head and said, in almost a growl, "Do I look ok?"

------------------------------------------------------------
Kinda lost insperation in this xD but ohwell..I might go back and add more.
And I tried my best to make it as old fashioned sounding as possible xD
Back to top Go down
Kure
Admin
Kure

Mood : hi

Forgot the title. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgot the title.   Forgot the title. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:53 pm

lolzelda. 8D

I like it. You did a fine job on making it seem like it was in the right era, lass.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DatHoodedZombie
NecroDancer

Forgot the title. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgot the title.   Forgot the title. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:56 pm

I had to look up the names and every other girls name was out of character for her 8D

^^ Thanks, lol it is kinda hard cause I had to do alot of reseach o.x especcially on the currency and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Kure
Admin
Kure

Forgot the title. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgot the title.   Forgot the title. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:57 pm

Yes. The money is a very hard things to remember. A good help is Spice and Wolf. They talk about ALLLL the silver. There's different silvers that are worth more and less depending on the market.
Back to top Go down
MyEmoHellix
MyEmoHellix

Mood : Loved by Fidd like Fidd loves no one else.

Forgot the title. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgot the title.   Forgot the title. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:01 pm

ZELDA.
Back to top Go down
NecroDancer

Forgot the title. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgot the title.   Forgot the title. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:04 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Kure
Admin
Kure

Forgot the title. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgot the title.   Forgot the title. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:13 pm

You should join an rp.
Back to top Go down
NecroDancer

Forgot the title. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgot the title.   Forgot the title. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:15 pm

Indeed I should.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forgot the title. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgot the title.   Forgot the title. Empty

Back to top Go down

Forgot the title.
Page 1 of 1